Friday, October 10, 2008

Flashback...

So I did a flashback previously about me. Since this is a family blog, I saw it only fair that Casey have his day to shine as well. This is a picture of a band that my husband played with in Denver, Attic Toys. This was a promo poster for a show they were having. He is the Sebastian Bach look-a-like in the upper left hand corner (scarf adorned, blond headed, eye liner wearing....). I love this picture of him. He is such a talented musician and can make the most beautiful guitars. This is certainly not the little cowboy I married! Although he has changed his looks (drastically) he will always be a rock star in my eyes and a rock legend to his kids. Love ya honey!
Mental Note: The couch is far more comfortable to sit on than to sleep on!

3 comments:

Ry and Xaine said...

WOW.. crazy the phases we all go through.. sounds like you really found your happiness and you can tell the love you have for him. Right on..:)

Dawn said...

I only have one thing to say! "Eye Candy"

Jayne Sue said...

"Phases"... crap, my mom always thought it was a phase, but I still wear mainly black... oh well.
(sorry so delayed, I'm catching up on my reading)