Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Schools back!


Yeah for me! School is back in session and I am free from 8:10 am till 3:35 pm!!!! So what am I to do with my free time you ask? I go get 2 jobs. I will be working for a sports photographer and coaching tumbling.

The kids are so excited to be back with their friends. All Dalen cared about was getting to eat school lunch and Kenna was excited about the parties the 6th grade teachers offer as incentives. The only part I dread is homework. I know I'm not smarter than a 6th grader so I have to look up her homework subject via the Internet.

The kids got up bright and early Monday morning, showered, and had pancakes for breakfast. Dalen was so excited he couldn't even eat. Then it was new school outfits, backpacks, a kiss and they were off. Just think, next year will be JUNIOR HIGH. Damn I'm old!

2 comments:

Ry and Xaine said...

Hey now.. don't be saying you are old.. we are the same age. 30's are the new 20's anyway.. or at least that is what I keep telling myself. Time sure is flying by. Hope all keeps going well with you and yours..

Chad and Candice said...

Hey we need to have a party now that the kids are in school! j/k Hey miss you at the gym- so is that 3 jobs with massage? Sounds like you are about to get REAL busy! COME BACK TO THE GYM SOON!